Famous People I Have Met

Friday, March 24, 2006

Alan Trammell


I have met Alan Trammell (who is in my opinion the greatest Detroit Tiger shortstop of all time) about 3 different times in the last 10 years. I met him a couple times at the Tigerfest and once in Grand Rapids on a Tigers Caravan. Alan has been my favorite sports athlete since I was a kid growing up. He was someone I always like to listen to do interviews as he was to the point, very upbeat and always had something good to say. He was a professional and admire the way he handled himself throughout his career. I was sorry to see him let go from his managerial position as the Tigers head coach. I think if they would have given him better guys, he would have gone alot further with managing. He will always be a Tiger though and the fans still love him. Thanks Alan for all the great years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home