Tim Rushlow

My first blog is on my favorite singer Tim Rushlow. Tim is formally from the group Little Texas which was one of the great country groups of the 1990's. Tim had some big songs with Little Texas such as What Might Have Been, God Blessed Texas, and Amy's Back In Austin just to name a few. When the group broke up in the mid 1990's, Tim went on to a solo career and in my opinion put out one of the greatest solo albums that I remember titled simply Tim Rushlow and later renamed Crazy Life. That album is filled with fun songs and great lyrics. I especially like American Cars and The World Turns. After a short hiatus, Tim formed a group called Rushlow and put out another great album titled Right Now. It has some great songs on it including I Can't Be Your Friend Anymore, Texas Is My Kind of Town, and Speechless. I can't say enough about how great these albums are. I have met Tim about 5 different times. I met him with Little Texas in Muskegon, MI and found Tim and all the guys in the band to be very nice appreciative. They signed autographs and took pictures and just really made us feel welcomed. I also met Tim during his solo career and my wife and I had the chance to speak to him during a fan club party for quite a while. He is very kind and treats you as a friend and that is what I found in him that is missing is so many other artists. A couple years later when we met him at the Fan Club party with Rushlow he took the time to talk to my 2 year old daughter and even sketch her a funny picture. She remembers him and everytime we are in the car she wants us to play "our friend Tim's cd". My family thanks him for his kindness and his time and will always be a fan and support him with any music or concerts that come our way. Please check out his albums for some really great and fun music.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home